Transco Business Technologies (TBT) is Northern New England's largest distributor of office products. We are a locally run office that has been servicing the Augusta area for more than 20 years. We are also now proud to be a wholly owned subsidiary of Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX), a 22 Billion dollar company and world leader in office technology solutions.
Because of our continued growth in the area, we are currently seeking an Outside Sales Representative to sell office technology solutions including copiers, printers, and multi-functional machines to local businesses. You will work within an assigned territory in the surrounding area and be responsible for working with current customers as well prospecting for new business.
Backed by Xerox, Transco supports one of the most talented workforces in the industry. We are committed to the development and training of our employees. Our extensive formal training program consists of varied activities that include instructor led classroom, field travel, vendor training, e-learning and certification programs. Our program enforces the importance of sales skills development, market and territory readiness, and sales generating activities.
We offer our employees every possible education and training tool, whether it's geared toward improving current skills, developing new ones or exploring new career interests.
Salary plus commissions, bonuses and expense allowance
- Every new Account Executive will complete a structured (paid) 12-week training program that is geared toward sales skills, database management; customer focused selling, software and product application skills and certifications.
- Programs are taught by our Corporate Sales Trainer as well as certified employees and industry experts.
- You also have access to the extensive training resources of Xerox and our sister companies located throughout the U.S.
Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401K, tuition assistance, vacation, and holidays
Most of Transco's managerial and executive positions are currently held by individuals who joined the company at the entry level. We believe in rewarding dedicated employees and typically train and promote from within. With over 500 sister locations nationwide, the potential for individual growth is unlimited.
- Previous sales or account management experience is preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required depending upon business and employment experience.
- Requires a valid driver's license.
- Possesses strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Possesses the ability to interpret, comprehend and apply complex material and instruction - prepare proposals and convey diversified information.
Transco Business Technology - 10 months ago