Craft Beer Guild Distributing of New Paltz, NY – distributor of some of the finest beers in the world and a member of the L. Knife & Son, Inc. family of distributors – is currently looking for a Sales Representative Trainee for our Ulster County territory. The objective of this entry-level role is to develop the skills, knowledge and experience necessary to become a Sales Representative.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Develop rapport with assigned customer base and promote the good will of the company
• Ensure that all product is rotated and code policy is followed
• Proper merchandising of accounts with permanent and paper POS
• Conduct promotions in accounts on a regular basis or when required
• Organize and execute floor displays and placement of window neons and banners at all accounts
• Execute monthly goals as related to business activities
• Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in assigned area
• Other duties as assigned
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in marketing, sales and management
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Will live in Ulster County
• Valid and clean driver's license and use of a car each day
• Ability and willingness to work independently
All candidates considered will have a background check, pre-employment drug screen and a physical.
Craft Beer Guild Distributing offers a great work environment to go along with an opportunity learn the beverage industry from the ground up!
Interested? If so, please submit an application below.
Craft Beer Guild Distributing of NY is an Equal Opportunity Employer
L. Knife & Son, Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job