Sartorius As one of the world‘s leading laboratory and pharmaceutical equipment providers, Sartorius is actively shaping dynamic, innovative and high-growth markets. With annual sales of around 887,3 million euros and more than 6,000 employees, we support our customers around the world in more than 110 countries.
What you can look forward to accomplishing • Aggressively grow and achieve the annual sales target for the entire Lab Solutions product portfolio, including, service and a moisture products through our national distribution partners and direct accounts
• Promote the sale of Sartorius products by servicing the customer either directly or in conjunction with our sales channel partners
• Organize, plan, and schedule utilization of selling time to provide optimum effective account
and territory coverage.
• Train and develop the skills and attitudes of all dealer personnel involved in the selling of Sartorius Products on applications, specifications, product justification knowledge and policies so they can promote Sartorius products on their own.
• Promote other divisions, such as BioProcess by writing a minimum of one (1) lead per week,
detailing their products or service on every call, inviting them to local shows and meeting with local reps to discuss business opportunities.
• Cooperate with regional sales manager, other sales and service personnel to accomplish overall
sales objectives by attending trade shows, meetings, doing special assignments and other duties or projects as requested by management.
• Fully develop current product knowledge capabilities, applications, product justification, in order to be recognized as the expert in the field.
• Conduct all activities and keep personal qualities such as integrity, appearance and sociability in a manner contributory to maintenance of optimum corporate image.
• Keep informed about and report on all competitive products and distributors to management
Skills and experience that you need to bring to our company •Bachelor's Degree plus 4 years experience in the laboratory field.
•Experience in sales of laboratory products is a must and scientific background, preferred.
•Understanding of different customer segments such as pharmaceutical, biotechnology, education, industrial, food and beverage and government accounts, a plus.
•Must be able to prioritize in a very organized manner; able to investigate in to reports, analyze the business and develop a plan for growth for the year.
•Computer Literate, basic skills such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc., a must.
•Some overnight travel required
- Identification with our company values: SUSTAINABILITY, OPENNESS, JOY
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, or national origin.