Join Schneider Electric and power your career! Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
This position is accountable for the promotion and sale of a broad range of channel products under the direction of the Channel Sales Manager. Primarily addresses and services the needs of targeted and established accounts. Educates customers on pricing and application advantages, and how they meet customer's needs.
1. Sets goals and objectives, develops sales/business plans, establishes call plans and strategies, develops account profiles and executes the sales plan.
2. Applies market and account skills necessary for dealing with specific target audiences such as distributors, contractors, industrials and utilities.
3. Identifies and contacts potential customers or prospects, either existing or new.
4. Develops and maintains up-to-date knowledge of the channel market and competitive products with their strengths, weaknesses and applications. Applies knowledge of channel products to customer's needs.
5. Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction through increased availability/access, timely communication, placing accurate orders, tracking and expediting orders, and following up on accounts.
6. Implements channel and merchandise programs.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Xantrex Technology Inc. - 10 months ago