LocalEdge, a Hearst Media Services Company, is a premier multi-media company leading the transition to web-based advertising for any size business. Our organization has been in business for over 40 years. Through the development of proprietary technology and partnerships with major search engines, social network sites and other leading tech-focused companies, we offer a full line of digital products that help our customers reach and interact with today’s consumer.
It is our mission to bring the highest quality and best value in advertising products to the marketplace. Our Digital Media Consultants are Google Certified Professionals and Yahoo! Strategic Local Ambassadors. As a Digital Media Consultant, you will prospect for new business through cold calling, networking, referrals, and other lead sources. When meeting with the owners of small and mid-sized businesses and assisting them in defining their needs to be found on line and find new customers, your consultative approach will help the business to select the most appropriate, innovative marketing solution.
A successful Digital Media Consultant with LocalEdge demonstrates the following qualities:
• Excellent communication skills
• Persuasive presentation ability
• Strong detail orientation
• Effective time management and prioritization skills
• Keen computer skills, especially with MS Office, and a high degree of internet savvy
• Competitive drive, confidence and unwilling to accept average
As a Digital Media Consultant for LocalEdge you will receive:
• 3 weeks paid training to get you started, with continued weekly training and one-on-one coaching in our products as well as successful sales techniques
• Competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, monthly bonus
• $100 Weekly gas & cell phone allowance
• Company provided laptop and digital camera
• Health & Dental insurance
• Paid vacation, holidays and personal time off
• 401(k) with company match
• Career advancement opportunities
If you have outside sales experience, thrive in a fast-paced environment, this is the opportunity for you! Get the edge on your career and apply today. A college degree is preferred; valid US driver’s license and reliable transportation is required.
LocalEdge, Inc. - 16 months ago