More information about this job:
We are currently seeking a Sales Service Representative for our Dairy / Water Business Unit. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales - Dairy / Water , this key position is responsible for the execution of customer orders, serves as the point of contact for customers, proactively communicates service issues to customers and assists with maintaining the Quality Database and Customer Feedback Database. This position will be based at our corporate office in Atlanta, GA .
We are the National Leader in a Stable, Growing Industry!
CCC offers more than a career; it is also " home " to more than 2,300 team members in over 60 locations. Our family is committed to your family , providing top quality plastic packaging that you can trust and depend on every day. Whether it's your milk, laundry detergent or juice containers, maple syrup, ketchup or water bottles, our packaging success comes from teamwork and taking pride in what we do. CCC's commitment to excellence extends from our family of employees to our valued clients and is the reason why leading companies around the country have confidence in our innovation, and unsurpassed quality and service.
What sets CCC apart from any other company is the quality of our most valuable resource-our people. It is our continued focus on investing in our family of team members to ensure long-term growth and success that enables us to provide a dynamic and inviting work environment that embraces diversity and individuality. On a daily basis, we exemplify our Core Values:
Excellence in All We Do
Treat People with Dignity and Respect
With these principles in mind at all levels of our organization, our employees feel valued and are excited about the impact CCC makes on people who use our products. Our culture fosters excellence personally and professionally and promotes development that leads to continued success.
This is a sales-centric position, responsible for ensuring that national and/or regional customers are properly serviced by plant CSRs, and directly in conjunction with Regional Sales Managers / Director’s activities. (By contrast, the plant CSR role is operations-centric, with elements of sales support as secondary.) This SSR position serves as the point of contact for national / regional customers where CCC has one or multiple plants supporting a customer, where the customer may have one or multiple facilities to which CCC is shipping products. The SSR works closely and collaboratively with Regional Sales Managers / Directors to coordinate sales and macro customer service issues.
Essential Job Functions
q Serve as main contact for national sales teams in Dairy, Water, and Beverage
q Provide sales assistance with tracking pipeline, CRM, and general sales data
q Serve as the main contact liason between customers in multiple locations
q Builds and maintains positive relationships with customers
q Proactively addresses customer concerns and issues
q Works closely with Plant personnel to make sure that our total customer service is seen as a differentiator versus our competitors.
q Provides account management services for the customer base within region or nationally.
q Conveys pricing and coordinates the same with customer contact, via input from RSM/RSD
q Conveys plant shipping schedules and other key account information as required
q Coordinates quality or other CCC performance issues with RSM/RSD and plant management
q Provides training, mentorship and direction to plant CSRs as required
q Interacts with plant personnel to ensure customer concerns are quickly addressed and resolved
q Interacts with plant CSRs to ensure the following activities are properly done at the various CCC plants
- Order entry & maintenance
- Sales lead qualification
- Shipping verification
- Pricing verification
- Input customer feedback into the Quality Database & Customer Feedback Database
- Follow up with quality teams on technical issues
- Assist with customer inventory management
- Manage customer owned inventory (labels, corrugate, etc.)
- Manage customer specific finished goods
- Assist with the management of obsolete inventory
- Assist with accounts receivables
- Maintenance of manual BOL
- Invoicing verification
- Sample shipments
- Mail marketing information (brochures)
- Generate and distribute customer-required reports (inventory, volume, etc.)
- Assist with Credit Memos when needed
- Prior manufacturing experience is desired
- Experience CRM systems and data mining
- Two years prior customer service experience is required
- An AS degree is preferred
- Knowledge of MS Office is required
Come join our growing family today and apply with us!
- Our Competitive and Comprehensive Benefits include:
- Choice of Medical Plans-choose the coverage that is right for you and your family
- Dental Plan-provides Orthodontic coverage to dependent children
- Voluntary Vision Program-allows the purchase of glasses and contacts every year rather than every two years like most plans!
- Employee Assistance Program-5 free counseling visits; Financial & Legal Assistance
- Educational Reimbursement-up to $5,250 annually!
- 401k Savings Plan with a company match
Consolidated Container Company - 11 months ago
If you want to make a big deal out of it, chances are Bain Capital will get involved. The private equity and venture capital investor...