MISSION : To produce sales growth for Benjamin Moore & Co. through two main avenues:
• Out-of-channel business that is not part of the Benjamin Moore independent retailer network, as well as other channels of distribution for the INsl-x, Coronado, Lenmar, Corotech and Maxum brands. Responsible for generating leads, closing the sale and maintaining effective sales programs for these accounts. Also responsible for supporting key national account programs. (70% of time)
• In-channel specialty sales with lacquer and industrial maintenance (IM) products. Supports key retailers in territory who have the potential for large volume sales with lacquer and IM business, who require additional assistance to secure and maintain this business. (30% of time)
Benjamin Moore & Co, a world-class leader in paint products and color, is currently looking for an energetic and motivated individual to join our CCC sales team. This is a great opportunity to utilize your sales experience, join a great team and become part of a well established & growing company with a rich history of success in the coatings industry. Territory covers TN, MS, AL and GA.
Benjamin Moore is a Berkshire Hathaway Company and offers a competitive compensation & benefits package, 401k with company-match, along with a company car & gas card, all designed to attract the best professionals in the field. This position falls under all Benjamin Moore policies, benefits, base pay and sales incentive programs.!
keywords: CCC, coatings, paint, sales representative, accoutn manager, account rep, territory rep, territory manager, paint application, NACE certification.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer F/M/D/V
- College degree preferred, or equivalent 7-10 years of industry experience
- Thorough knowledge of Lacquer, Industrial Maintenance, specialty and architectural products
- Excellent communication skills, speaking and listening
- Effective presentation, public speaking & training skills
- Effective business planning
- Effective relationship building & team interaction skills
- Sales capabilities
- Ability to analyze situations and identify opportunities for success
- Effective decision making and problem solving skills
- Effective time management skills
- Working knowledge of PCs, Microsoft Office, e-mail
- Bi-lingual in Spanish a plus
- Ability to travel up to 75%
- Ideal residence would be Birmingham, AL area, with greater Atlanta, GA area second best location to live.
SYSTEM ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT:
Benjamin Moore & Coendeavors to make applying for open positions accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website, or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at email@example.com . Please note that we will reply only to inquiries regarding system accessibility and will not respond to any other inquiries sent to this email address.
Benjamin Moore - 20 months ago
Not only can you paint the town red with Benjamin Moore paints, you can stain and finish it as well. In addition to ready-mixed colors --...