Responsible for the advance selling of Finish Line Sports Grill catered functions and events, Cornucopia Foods on- and off-campus concessions, L.A. County Fair programs (e.g., Day at the Races, Grandstand Skybox catering, birthday parties, picnics), and the like. Achieve revenue goals by adhering to a marketing plan, including building sales through relationship cultivation, telephone and in-person sales calls, marketing the campus and functioning as a public relations ambassador. Work with groups of all sizes to create memorable events.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Identify and develop appropriate sales contacts and leads in the marketplace. Conduct inquiry calls, qualification calls, outside sales calls, site visits, and other sales activities. Develop, plan, and execute local marketing events and strategies to drive Cornucopia Foods and Finish Line Sports Grill sales. Prepare forecast reports and participate in meetings as necessary. Work closely with the Event Managers for all Fire and Health Permits.
- Ability to develop and hit sales targets
- Ability to utilize computer programs to track progress
- Detail oriented and able to work independently
- Excellent written/verbal communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Ability to hear and communicate effectively on telephone
- Passion for selling and service and commitment to uncompromising quality
- College degree in related field or 3-5 years’ experience in hospitality industry
- Must present a clean, orderly and professional appearance
- Must be able to sit, bend, and stoop, and access keyboard at desk level
Fairplex (Los Angeles County Fair Association) - 22 months ago