Sarnova, Inc. is a leading specialty provider of healthcare products across the emergency medical services and acute care continuum. It is comprised of three major business units: Bound Tree Medical, Tri-anim Health Services, Inc. and Emergency Medical Products, Inc. (EMP).Together, Sarnova offers more than 100,000 healthcare products to thousands of emergency care providers, hospitals and advanced patient-care facilities nationwide.|
The Sales Support Associate is responsible for providing sales,marketing, and customer support to the Bound Tree Medical field sales team. TheSales Support Associate will assist with sales reports, marketing campaigns,customer inquiries, and quoting. Running and analyzing sales reports foradditional opportunity and account penetration to support outside AccountManagers with territory management.
Essential Dutiesand Responsibilities:
· Review and follow-up on backorders daily;research alternative products for customers.
· Assist Account Managers with stopped usagereports, trend report, category sales reports.
· Qualifying manufacture and customer leads withfollow-up and additional product information as
· Initiate and follow-up on marketing campaignsrelating to focused products.
· Assist Account Managers and customers inlocating new or hard to find products.
· Help resolve and communicate customer issues, backordersand product inquiries.
· Assist with drop shipments or overnightdeliveries requested by customer.
· Help ensure the proper samples, studies andliterature are sent to customers for product
· Assist with quotes for complex capital quotes.
· Assist with bid and quote schedule to ensureon-time completion.
· Resolve customer complaints and assist withreturned items.
- Maintain positive professional communication with all account managers, customers, and
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) Plan.
· Two-five years in a Sales Support, Marketing, orCustomers Service position with a proven track
record of success
· Strong Microsoft Office skills required;specifically Excel.
· Able to work successfully in a changingenvironment.
· Experience in medial industry or medicalproducts preferred.
· Outstanding interpersonal and communicationskills.
· Act pro-actively with a sense of urgency.
· Ability to consult and assess needs of salesorganization and serve as strategic problem-solver.
· Strong researching skills.
· Ability to establish and maintain relationshipswith co-workers, customers and suppliers.
· Motivated self-starter with the ability tomanage multiple projects.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Products;PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer acompetitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensivebenefits package, including a 401(k) Plan.
CareerBuilder - 15 months ago