Sales Support Orders Processor
In this diverse role you will be the central hub of communication between our customers, sales staff, and operations department. The right person for this position must be highly detail oriented, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as a strong personality capable of driving processes in a deadline intense environment.
- Answer inbound calls regarding new opportunities and collect necessary data
- Manage quote requests and quote follow up program
- Help our sales team in ongoing efforts to generate new business leads
- Be the go to person for all questions concerning current projects and their status
- Manage job files from quote creation through final invoicing
- Ensure all information is collected before job files are released for scheduling
- Hold our Project Managers accountable for information deadlines and accuracy
Other desired qualifications:
- 2+ Years in a sales support role (must include orders processing and direct customer contact)
- Outstanding follow through and organizational ability with strong attention to details.
- Ability to focus on special projects yet react quickly to urgent items
- Excellent communication skills on the phone and via email. You must know what to say and how to say it
- An unflappable positive attitude with a strong internal drive for results
- A proactive approach to problem solving with a bias for taking action immediately
- High School diploma
- Experience with QuickBooks and Salesforce (or related software programs)
- Experience in outbound calling and lead generation efforts
- Experience in marketing
- College degree
We value our employees' time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive pay and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits as well as future growth opportunities within the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture
We are located near the intersection of Grand Avenue Pkwy and I 35 and are easily accessible from North Austin, Round Rock, and Pflugerville.
to apply online go to: http://cserv.applicantstack.com/x/apply/a2hvp2ebuw47
C Serv is an Equal Opportunity Employer
please visit our website at www.cservaustin.com to learn more about our company.
C-Serv is the market leader in providing global innovative IT services solutions around niche next generation technologies.