Must apply via company website to be considered.
We are seeking an Associate Sales Support Representative.
This is a customer service role that is temporary, for about 12-16 weeks, which may possibly be temp-to-hire.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills: strong written and verbal communication skills; excellent attention to detail; ability to multi-task; ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams; and advanced Excel abilities. The sales support representative will be expected to support the sales team with all activities beyond the order processing phase, and will work directly with hospital purchasing and procurement departments in supporting the sale of our products. Will perform additional tasks and projects as requested.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Primary function: answers customer calls for our main customer service lines, in addition to backup phone coverage for the department.
- Supports department with order processing, sales rep orders and back-order releases.
- Assists department with administrative duties as required.
- Responsible for daily match up of invoices and shipments for complete order packets, plus all departmental filing.
- Provides backup to sales support as needed for high volume times and PTO.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organized
- Critical thinking skills
- Excellent phone skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams as well as to work independently
- Proficient general computer skills, including Microsoft Office products
- Advanced Excel ability
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Two (2) years’ experience in either inside sales support or account management preferred
For consideration, please apply here: