Innovate your career.
When you choose Lennox International, you know you're
getting the best.
That is why when you work at Lennox International, you
know you are among the best.
As a leading innovator of home and commercial, heating,
cooling, refrigeration, air-quality, and related
services, Lennox International is committed to helping
our people innovate our products and their careers.
Join over 12,000 employees worldwide who build our
heritage of integrity and innovation. At Lennox
International, we make your home, your businesses, and
your work, a better place.
The Sales Territory Manager for Lennox Residential will
be located in the Manassas, VA area and work in the
North Virginia market. This is an outside sales position
reporting to District offices located in Gaithersburg,
MD. Under general supervision, develops new prospects
and interacts with existing customers to increase sales
of products and services.
making product selections based on customers' needs,
- Selects the correct products or assist customers in
product specifications, and applicable regulations.
Negotiates prices and terms of sales and service
positive long-term relationships and high potential
- Insures high post-sales satisfaction, facilitating
for repeat business with customers.
quarterly, and monthly basis. Generally focuses on
- Sets account and territory plans on an annual,
local market accounts and prospects, and may be
responsible for a limited number key or named
- May coach and mentor less experienced sales
sales experience preferred.
- Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Requires solid sales experience, industry-specific,
relationships, listening, persuading, negotiating
- Requires strong abilities with building
and managing time.
showing, promoting, and selling products or
- Requires knowledge of principles and methods for
services. This includes marketing strategy and
tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques,
and sales control systems.
customer service. This includes customer needs
- Knows principles and processes for providing
assessment, meeting quality standards for services,
and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Must be effective at written and verbal
- Requires intermediate industry and product
Relationship Management software.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office and Customer