- Implement sales plans to accommodate business goals
- Meet with clients, maintain relationships, and negotiate and close deals
- Prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and client base expansion
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products
- Review market analysis to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates
- Develop new business growth
- This position provides great benefits and career development opportunities
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications
- Entry level sales experience
- Demonstrated account management abilities
- Ability to work successfully in an autonomous environment
- A good driving record
- Great organization and communication skills
- Spanish Bilingual Required
- Must be able to travel/spend 2-3 nights a week in the South Florida Areas
- Must spend 1 day a week in the Lakeland facility.
- Company vehicle provided (for work purpose only) or may use own vehicle
- Over 50% travel involved
Addiditonal Information: This position is an entry level position.
- No weekends required
- All expenses covered
- The necessary work tools will be provided.
Carpenter Co - 19 months ago