City: Multiple Locations (IA or MN)
State/Province: Minnesota [MN]
Country: United States [US]
Position Title: Sales Trainer - Dealer Channel
Job ID: 3926
- Provide leadership to sales training strategies and training systems at the Dealer Channel level; direction and follow up to enhance the culture that supports the Syngenta Strategic Agenda and through a consistent approach to learning and training opportunities across the entire Dealer Channel.
- This role will work across a matrix organization leveraging Syngenta learning and capability standards for local adaptation taking direction from both the Head of FFE&T and Dealer Channel Unit Head in order to optimize the training result within the Dealer Channel based on best practice.
- To create and support a learning environment throughout the sales organization that encourages people to develop themselves and each other.
- This position will organize and deploy training sessions for the Dealer Channel which will raise levels of competence, confidence and commitment.
- Assesses, designs, develops, implements and evaluates training programs for field sales force in utilizing appropriate internal and external resources.
- Budgetary planning and reporting responsibilities at a Dealer Channel level related to capability planning and implementation.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
Critical knowledge: :
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Preferred) with a minimum of 2 years sales experience
- Knowledge of the Sales Processes;
- People Management Experience highly desired;
- Training and Organizational Development Experience desired, but not required.
Critical technical, professional, & personal capabilities:
- Facilitation of Key Organizational Teams
- Needs, Customer Focus, Presentation Mastery, Action Oriented, Integrity and Trust, Interpersonal Savvy & Self Awareness, Communication (i.e., listening and communicating inappropriate style), Innovative and Creative, Strategic Thinking, Ability to Adapt in All Situations, Approachability, Composure, Functional and Technical Skills, Motivating Others, Facilitation, and Significant proficiency in redirecting individuals behavior and leading people through change.
Critical Success Factors & Key Challenges:
- Develop and implement blended curriculum (that includes pre-learning, learning and post learning)and infrastructure to support the process.
- Create a learning and training process through the Dealer Channel Leadership Team and others to have an impact on learning as multipliers of the overall process.
- Assess, design, develop, implement and evaluate sales programs to support Dealer Channel strategy.
- Work together strategically with NA and Global L&D initiatives to enhance learning opportunities Coordinate efforts with the NA L&D strategic agenda with the Dealer Channel strategic agenda.
- Working across functional lines in a matrix organization
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the US.