TPC Scottsdale |
is currently seeking a Sales and Marketing Manager . This position works closely with the Sr. Business Development Director to sell annual memberships and generating revenue for the club.
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- Sell membership products and rounds of golf
- Create professional sales presentations
- Assist or provide information for the development and design of sales and promotional materials
- Evaluate market reactions to advertising programs and report findings to the Sr. Business Development Director
- Coordinate on the development, design, and coordination of membership communications and overall club marketing
- Assist in establishing competitive marketing goals that ensure share of market and profitability for the club
- Assist with developing a comprehensive public relations plan for the club that is focused on increasing the visibility and enhancing the reputation of the club within the community.
- Prepare timely sales, forecasting and marketing activity reports
Our benefits include:
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and have the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Must be a self-starter and have a positive attitude
- Excellent customer service skills with a high level of professionalism
- Ability to use logical or rational thinking to solve problems
- Team Player
- Bachelor's degree preferred
No phone calls or emails please.
- Competitive wages
- Medical/Dental/Life/Disability insurance
- Paid time off
- 401k plus employer match
- Employer funded retirement plan
- Playing privileges
- Employee discounts
To help ensure our employee's safety, we conduct background checks and are a drug-free workplace.
Tournament Players Club - 8 months ago