Since 1908, Fry-Wagner has provided moving and storage services that have consistently exceeded customer expectations. The methods by which moving companies transport goods has changed over the years, but the skill and dedication our service professionals demonstrate has not. With our teams of certified household and commercial movers, and industrial relocation experts, we are able to help families and businesses relocate locally, across the country and internationally every single day.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilize professional and social networking outlets to develop new business opportunities.
- Execution of a wide variety of marketing tools such as professional media, social media, direct mail, email, inbound/outbound calls and customer communication in order to develop new sales opportunities.
- Update and maintain databases.
- Maintain open lines of communication with all organizations and provide prompt answers to requests.
- Develop presentations, sales scripts and proposals.
- Develop lead generation plans with targets, measures, and objectives.
- Contact customers to ensure that their move experience met the standards of the company.
- Prospect for new clients.
- Prepare and present company information to potential and current clients.
- Excellent computer proficiency with Microsoft Office including: Publisher, PowerPoint, Excel,
Word and Outlook.
- Sound understanding of marketing, sales and business principles.
- Effective understanding of latest technologies and how to apply them in marketing and sales.
- Ability, willingness and desire to learn transportation, logistics, moving and storage industry.
- Ability to build excellent working relationship to attain goals.
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative.
- Ability to effectively communicate and make best use of interpersonal skills.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, organizational development or other related field.
- Knowledge of the industry a plus.
- 5+ years sales experience.
Fry-Wagner is an equal opportunity employer.
Indeed - 21 months ago