Role : Sales Executive, Individual contributor role, enterprise content (document) management software.
Territory : MidAtlantic Region (NY to DC), commercial accounts
Solution : enterprise content (document) management software, purpose built for Sharepoint (top Gartner rated ECM system). The software captures and validates critical documents, and converts to images for processing. The result is extensive and tangible ROI from a labor, productivity, and hard cost perspective. It is workflow, internal, and document centric; and is NOT web content management software. Automates mission critical functions, i.e., Accounts Payable, contract management, claims processing, loan origination, employee on-boarding, etc.
- Sales Engineers
- Inside Sales support for appointment setting
- Leads from Microsoft and channel partners
- Business development team that builds relationships with partners
Competitive advantage : enterprises most often choose them if they value a technology platform that is successfully designed for maximum functionality and integration with Sharepoint
Recognized for super ease of use and rapid adoption (hence ease of cross selling and upselling)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing companies
- 160 employees
- Fifteen years in business, 2012 was the strongest in company history
- Sample clients: Walmart, Target, Chemical Bank, Tyson, Nissan
- Recent success selling enterprise content management or BPM software
- History of quota achievement
- Career stability, infrequent job changes
- 8+ years professional experience, including 5+ in enterprise software
- Experienced in being accountable and autonomous. Do not need heavy direction, can build business like an entrepreneur.
- Experienced in delivering a sales revenue target by leading his inside sales and sales engineering resources, and working with partners.
- Can creatively, assertively, and independently figure out how to get it done
Quota : $2.5 to $3m, including software, professional services, and maintenance
- Prospect, qualify, and close enterprise deals, $300k - $1.5m
- Respond to inbound leads from existing clients or prospects for more departmental or module based needs, and sell several $150k deals
- Partner with Microsoft, other technology companies, and systems integrators to give and receive leads
- 10% accelerators at plan
- On Target Earnings = $250k
- Base salary: $100k - $120k
- Ten geographic, commercial account focused, field sales people
- Five inside sales people who support the field with appointments
- Eight Sales Engineers
- Director of Sales
- Business development team
Xtra Effort Solutions - 9 months ago