DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible for developing relationships and strengthening market presence.
2. Identify new prospective customers by reviewing market research and information.
3. Anticipate competition and market trends and translate consumer attitudes into new opportunities.
4. Recommend product sales improvement techniques to customers through merchandising, displays, promotions, and advertising.
5. Consult with Marketing Services and Sales Departments on market requirements, maximizing ad features, and other promotional opportunities.
6. Communicate brand strategies to Marketing Services, Sales, and other departments; participate in meetings.
7. Coordinate and align strategy with overall budget and sales plan.
8. Develop, evaluate and track monthly results and present information to Executive Management team along with recommendations for changes in strategy or incentives.
9. Maximize revenue growth through in-store audits and employee development.
10. Perform administrative duties such as preparing reports, sales budgets, etc. as needed.
11. Manage POS forecasts, orders, and inventory for brand.
12. Perform chain client calls and presentations as directed by the VP.
13. All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
1. Possess and display CBC’s Guiding Principles at all times:
2. Possess a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent plus at least three years of similar or related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
3. Possess intermediate communication skills including the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Possess the ability to write routine reports and correspondence and to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
4. Possess intermediate math skills including the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Possess the ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
5. Possess high reasoning skills including the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Possess the ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
6. Possess computer skills requiring knowledge of word processing software, e-mail software, spreadsheet software, and Internet.
7. Possess ability to travel up to 50% of the time, valid driver’s license, and driving record compliant with company standards.
MISSION: We will provide superior beverage distribution service to all our customers through employees committed to excellence in sales, customer satisfaction, and profitable market share growth.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; taste or smell; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather); outdoor weather conditions and extreme cold (non-weather).
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Click Here to Apply: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=2770841
* * * * *
Coastal Beverage Company offers a competitive salary and benefits package including 401(k) plan, health, dental, S125 plans, life, and disability coverage.
All candidates must consent to pre-employment inquiries and tests including criminal background, MVR check, and drug tests.
Coastal Beverage Company, Inc - 5 months ago