Do you want to spend your workdays thinking about and making a difference in the fields that really interest you? If so, join The NPD Group. With offices across the globe, your new job could be waiting for you in the exciting city of your choice!
We have been in business since 1966 and provide market information and advisory services to help companies make better business decisions. We help our clients develop the right products and get them in the right places at the right prices for the right people in order grow their businesses. We have over 2,000 clients worldwide and are known for our expertise in industries including food, fashion, technology...and more.
We are currently looking for a Senior Sales Account Executive in our Video Games Business Unit. Media and entertainment companies, studios, manufacturers, publishers, game developers, financial analysts, and retailers depend on NPD to help them understand trends in ownership, purchasing, downloading, usage, and attitudes in order to guide business strategy, fine tune product development, enhance marketing, and benchmark results.
The Senior Sales Account Executive is responsible for helping to generate new revenue from market research products to new clients in the Video Game industry.
This position can be based in Port Washington, NY; San Francisco, CA; San Diego, CA; Los Angeles, CA; New York City, NY; or Seattle, WA.
• Handling inbound and outbound sales leads.
• Prospecting for new business development opportunities to meet and/or exceed revenue targets.
• Preparing baseline proposals.
• Delivering presentations to clients via phone and/or online meetings.
• Managing report-sale client relationships to build a reputation for excellent service and generate repeat report sales business.
• Identify new business opportunities within the given budget structure, and develop and maintain a monthly pipeline.
• Assisting in market assessment, including identifying potential new customers and prospective contacts and creating reports outlining the market opportunity.
• 4-8 years of success exceeding sales goals, experience selling to accounts ranging from small to medium using a consultative selling process.
• Prior experience in market research and/or information/data services sales a plus
• Expertise in video game industries a plus.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Proven ability to analyze customer needs and goals to assist in generating thoughtful, creative proposals that exceed customer expectations and expand revenue opportunities.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain long-term relationships.
• Ability to successfully manage complex prospective clients and projects simultaneously.
• Excellent negotiation skills, including the art of persuasion and creativity.
• Extremely strong networking, prospecting skills.
• Demonstrates presence and authority in dealing with people at all levels.
• Strong organizational and project management skills.
• Expert in all MS Office products. (Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
The NPD Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The NPD Group helps its more than 2,000 clients fatten their coffers by giving them the skinny on consumer behavior. A global market...