Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Setting vision and standards for the development and integration of the Salesforce.com solution
- Design, code, unit test, system test, performance test, debug, implement, and support Salesforce.com application and integrations.
- Design & implement APIs and web-based interfaces utilizing Apex code, Web Services, etc.
- Ensure Production CRM support team follows best practices when architecting, programming or documenting solutions. This includes creating standards and documentation and leveraging processes to ensure all development staff follow the same
- Assist in resource allocation and planning through project planning, staff hiring, staff supplementation and/or outsourcing initiatives
- Work closely with the Enterprise Architecture team, implementation partners, 3rd party vendors and other technology teams to ensure appropriate infrastructure selection, maintenance, policies and procedures are in place to support the CRM application environment.
- Communicate development status on a regular basis to SMD, Application Development and stakeholders, escalating any identified risks
- Recommend cost effective technology solutions for business challenges
- Ensure the on-time delivery of enhancements or modifications to ongoing production CRM systems.
- Experience architecting complex large scale systems incorporating packaged and custom applications
- Manage a team of developers
- Salesforce.com development experience as well as experience in systems integration environments with large, complex third party solutions coupled with proven expertise integrating solutions with other applications within the overall technology environment
- Development experience developing in multi-tier environment, preferably using Java
- Demonstrative success with at least one large Salesforce.com implementation/integration project
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture and data model
- MDM experience a plus
- Demonstrated team building and project management skills.
- Proven management and mentorship of development team direct reports preferred
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Saleslogix experience a plus
sologig - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard