Job Summary |
Lead all technical aspects involved in delivering Salesforce projects – primarily custom code development (Visualforce and Apex) but also any other related technical items (such as data and external application integration). The Technical Lead is expected to have extensive experience in software development, including, but not limited to, Salesforce technologies such as Visualforce and Apex. The Technical Lead will be responsible for the detailed design of technical solutions, and will document the technical design and manage developers throughout the development, testing, and support phases. ~
- Lead and/or contribute to all technical aspects of projects
- Manage the development and deployment of new applications, and/or enhancements to existing applications
- Gather system requirements, conduct analysis, coordinate the design of solutions and establish metrics for success
- Ensure that development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues
- Provide detail design and documentation of each component of the solution such as data migration, integration and custom development
- Manage and provide direction for the onshore and offshore teams in support of development activities.
- Determine the scope and corresponding effort estimates for all development.
- Work closely with business partners to realize the full capabilities of Salesforce.
- Create and maintain development and integration plans.
- Bachelors Degree
- 5 - 7 years related experience
- 3 – 5 years management experience
- Salesforce.com custom development using Visualforce and Apex
- Knowledge of different database platforms such as Oracle, DB2, SQL Server
- Knowledge of ETL tools such as MS SSIS/SSAS, Bl tools
- Experience of master data and business process integration with ERPs such as SAP, JD Edwards
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to learn quickly
CareerBuilder - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -