We are looking for a Senior Salesforce.com QA Engineer.
This is a contract to hire position.
As a member of the Develop, Market and Sell Product engineering team, this QA engineer will be responsible for contributing to the success of all Salesforce.com implementations. In this senior role, the candidate will be responsible for providing quality assurance strategies, guidelines and direction to the teams. The expectation is to groom this candidate into a subject matter expert in SFDC and related applications at Adobe hence the candidate should come from a very strong CRM/PRM and Salesforce.com quality testing background and should be open to learning new technical disciplines. Must be a good team player and should be willing to partner with a larger offshore QA team.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for working with the appropriate stakeholders to provide strategic guidance and direction for SFDC Quality practices
- The successful candidate must have extensive, hands-on QA test plan design and implementation experience with Salesforce.com and should have a working understanding of other enterprise applications technologies.
- The successful candidate must have the ability to communicate/explain ideas well and obtain buy in from different stakeholders including business.
- The successful candidate will need to work closely with other teams in IT including Engineering, Enterprise Architecture, Program Management, Business Solution Analysts, QA, Release Management, and Production Support.
- The successful candidate is responsible for aligning vendor enforced test coverage strategy, with QA and automation efforts to provide a consistent end to end view of QA.
- The successful candidate is responsible for working across onshore Scrum delivery and offshore QA teams to standardize unit test script automation and align with Salesforce.com test coverage strategy
- 6+ years of QA experience in testing integrated enterprise applications which run CRM/PRM and ERP modules
- 4 to 5 years of experience in developing, maintaining and executing Salesforce.com functional test plans and test cases
- Should have a strong understanding of Salesforce.com functions and features
- Should have a strong white box and black box test design skill
- Should have hands on experience in working on Force.com application stack.
- Should have hands on experience in using Selenium for testing SFDC features.
- Should have hands on experience in standardizing/modularizing and parameterizing Selenium scripts for Automation
- Should have experience writing complex SOQL or SOSL statements in SFDC to conduct mass data load or query test cases.
- Should have experience writing complex SQL queries on RDBMS such as Oracle or MySQL
- Should have experience writing/executing tests using Soap UI and SFDC APIs
- Should have experience testing integrations to and from SFDC.
- Should have experience in working with other test tools such as ALM QTP, JUnit and LoadRunner
- Should have hands on experience in creating and managing automated scripts
- Is expected to work with the onshore delivery and offshore automation teams to automate and maintain test cases
- Is expected to execute System and Regression Testing
- Should have hands on experience with collecting, reviewing and validating test data
Talent Merchants - 4 months ago