Consistently ranked among the best small resorts in the world, the AAA Four Diamond Salish Lodge & Spa overlooks the 268-foot Snoqualmie Falls. This iconic Pacific Northwest lodge has a world-renowned spa offering regionally-inspired treatments, two featured restaurants offering indigenous Northwest cuisine, an award-winning wine list and a variety of nearby recreational activities.
Columbia Hospitality is currently seeking a Reservations Agent to operate the hotel switchboard and makes guest reservations in an efficient, courteous and professional manner in accordance with established standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Operates the PBX equipment by answering incoming calls, assisting outgoing calls, scheduling and setting wake-up calls and paging guests in accordance with established standards.
2) Responds to inquiries and assists guests in making reservations for all facets of the hotel, including, but not limited to lodging, dining, and spa.
3) Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell room upgrades and hotel services in order to increase occupancy and revenue.
4) Assists the Sales & Marketing Team by entering group bookings and VIP reservations.
5) Receives, sorts and distributes guest mail, messages and faxes.
6) Maintains confidentiality of all guest information and pertinent hotel data.
7) Keeps accurate and complete records of reservations, messages and other required information.
8) Assists fellow Front Office team members when possible and appropriate.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE.
1) Minimum 1 year customer service experience, required
2) Previous PBX/Multi-line phone experience in hospitality strongly preferred
3) High school diploma or equivalent
4) Strong verbal & written communication skills required
This is a Full Time – Non-Exempt (Hourly) position. Hours: Evening/weekend availability required