Celebrating the unspoiled natural splendor of the Pacific Northwest, The Spa at Salish Lodge provides the perfect environment for guests. The Spa offers a wide variety of unique services including massage, skin care, body therapies and nail services. The Spa at Salish Lodge has won numerous awards and honors, including Seattle Magazine's 2009 Best Destination Spa and Northwest Travel's 2008 Great Spas of the Northwest. The Salish was also featured in the Condé Nast Traveler reader's poll of resort spas.
Columbia Hospitality is currently seeking a Spa Valet Attendant. Housekeeping functions consume approximately 65% of the Spa Attendants day, along with the ability to service several guests at one time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Welcome guests to the Spa, provide them beverages and any other accommodations requested
2) Maintains proper linen pars on a daily basis
3) Fold Lined
4) Stock linen closets and guest lockers
5) Maintain cleanliness of linen areas
6) Upkeep cleanliness of spa locker rooms and grooming stations.
7) Maintain cleanliness of Lounges
8) Stock and maintain hospitality stations
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
1) Previous customer service experience required
2) One or more years experience within Spa Industry preferred
3) Strong computer, communication and telephone skills
This is a Full-Time– Non-Exempt (Hourly) position. Must have open availability Thursday - Sunday including evenings.
Columbia Hospitality - 13 months ago
Salish - Spa Valet
- 30+ days ago