Field Sales Operations Leader
Do you like leading a team and watching them excel? Do you like partnering with peers to get big results while driving sales and profitability? Do you like being a part of something that’s never been done before? Well…being a Field Sales Operations Leader in the new jcp might be the position for you! Come be a part of a team that is changing the face of retail forever.
The FSOL role is to understand the levers and indicators that affect the Specialty Services Group and provide leadership, sales management and supervision of the store operations within the assigned market. This dynamic, multi-location, multi-concept leader will plan, implement and follow up on all company initiatives while educating, coaching and training our leadership to deliver an amazing shopping experience for our customers.
• Responsible for leading your team – You’ve led people before and know how important it is to a) provide your team frequent coaching / feedback, b) focus on differentiating performance across team members, c) empower your team to take control and make good decisions, d) set expectations with your team on what needs to be done and what successful performance looks like, e) find ways to motivate your team to do the best work of their lives, and f) sincerely recognize each and every team member for their individual contribution to the store’s success.
• Responsible for motivating and inspiring the team – You are in a big position and no one sets the tone better than you. You approach every day looking for opportunities to support your team and get them excited about the opportunities that are right in front of them to make a difference.
• Responsible for analyzing business performance – You know the numbers. You know what they mean and what affects them on a daily basis. You review reports and any other information you can get your hands to better understand how and why your business performs the way it does – and then take action to make a difference.
• Responsible for communicating key information – You are connected to the information that is surrounding the company and your team looks to you to educate and inform them on what’s happening. You know how to share information in a way that’s informative and inspiring all at the same time to ensure the team is still moving in the right direction.
Skill and Characteristics:
• People Skills – You are outgoing and have no problem striking up a conversation with complete strangers. You like working in a team environment where you help your peers and they help you!
• Decision Making – You evaluate situations effectively and exercise good judgment when making decisions.
• Sets Direction – You know where the group needs to go, where they’re currently going, and how they’re going to get where they need to go!
• Business Analytics – You like numbers and metrics and enjoy sharing your insight with others on how you and your team can affect them every day!
• Achievement Orientation – You have high standards and enjoy setting hard targets to deliver strong results.
• Organizational Skills – You thrive in environments that need order and rely on process to get things done right.