Essential Job Functions:|
- Process customer orders and purchases, including visually verifying and interpreting prescriptions; providing recommendations as to style, color and shape
- Demonstrate knowledge of age-restricted merchandise and verifying customers’ identification
- Demonstrate knowledge and value of department merchandise, such as frames, lenses, contacts, sunglasses and related accessories
- Resolve customer concerns involving straightening and manipulating glasses
- Complete all necessary customer insurance forms accurately for timely submission of payment
- Maintain proper inventory levels, stock merchandise and set up product displays
- Place orders for merchandise, verifying it matches prescription and ensure all upgrades and special request are processed
- Perform technical functions necessary to complete in-house patient eyewear order, such as applying tint, UV and various lens edge finishes, and mounting lenses when applicable
- Perform optometric pre-test and vision screenings where allowed by state law
- Ability to fit Members with glasses and make minor adjustments
- Knowledge of Vision Center merchandise functions, features and prices, including various upgrades, features and benefits of each
- Ability to maintain applicable optical licensure from the state of Virginia
- Spectacle License
Ohio State License
For more information on how you can become a part of the great Sam’s Club team, please visit our Club.
Sam’s Club #6308
1755 Hilliard-Rome Rd.
Columbus, OH 43026
Or apply online at samsclub.com/careers and specify interest in Club #6308.
Sam’s Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Monster - 20 months ago
A division of Wal-Mart Stores since 1983, Sam's Club accounts for 12% of Wal-Mart's sales. It runs about 610 locations in 47 US states, plus...