- Process customer orders and purchases, includingvisually verifying and interpreting prescriptions; providing recommendations asto style, color and shape
- Demonstrate knowledge of age-restrictedmerchandise and verifying customers’ identification
- Demonstrate knowledge and value of departmentmerchandise, such as frames, lenses, contacts, sunglasses and relatedaccessories
- Resolve customer concerns involvingstraightening and manipulating glasses
- Complete all necessary customer insurance formsaccurately for timely submission of payment
- Maintain proper inventory levels, stockmerchandise and set up product displays
- Place orders for merchandise, verifying itmatches prescription and ensure all upgrades and special request are processed
- Perform technical functions necessary tocomplete in-house patient eyewear order, such as applying tint, UV and variouslens edge finishes, and mounting lenses when applicable
- Perform optometric pre-test and visionscreenings where allowed by state law
- Ability to fit Members with glasses and makeminor adjustments
- Knowledge of Vision Center merchandisefunctions, features and prices, including various upgrades, features andbenefits of each
- Ability to maintain applicable optical licensurefrom the state of Virginia
- Spectacle License
Virginia State License
Formore information on how you can become a part of the great Sam’s Club team,please visit our Club.
Sam’s Club #8220
1455Towne Square Blvd.
Orapply online at samsclub.com/careers and specify interest in Club #8220.
Sam’sClub is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Monster - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
A division of Wal-Mart Stores since 1983, Sam's Club accounts for 12% of Wal-Mart's sales. It runs about 610 locations in 47 US states, plus...