Our San Diego network support team needs a Sr. Technician for customer projects in the San Diego area. You will be handling enterprise desktop help desk issues remotely for customers, as well as perform Office 365 cloud migrations.
You'll be working on the latest Microsoft server, cloud, and desktop solutions assisting our Sr. engineers implement the solutions according to Microsoft best practices.
85% of the time you will need to work via phone/remote from our Mission Bay office. The other 15% you would working onsite for San Diego county full service IT support customers. Must have reliable vehicle and driver's license. In addition to weekday schedule, you will also be assisting the Agile IT team leads on remote migrations of workstation PC's for customers on evenings and weekends from your home so you must have reliable internet.
Must possess excellent English speaking and writing skills. Job requires daily logging of billable and non-billable time. Must reside in the San Diego and must pass a criminal background check. Must speak and write fluent English.
Please bring a passion for assisting customers and building the best Microsoft solutions for their business problems. Customer service is very important to us. so please be committed to outstanding customer service.
You will be working out of our support office located in San Diego, CA. http://binged.it/HDGPk2
Agile IT proudly hires veterans. All Agile IT employees receive Health Benefits, 401k, and PTO.
- Installing remote control software (LogMeIN).
- Install and/or upgrade Microsoft Office as needed
- Uninstall 3rd AntiVirus, Install Microsoft Security Essentials or InTune as needed
- Document Windows and Outlook Configuration (Email, POP3, IMAP, etc).
- Export and Import Outlook PST files as needed
- Logging your time in a Agile IT time tracking system
- Using the Agile IT project management portal to manage tasks and update task status.
- Taking direction from the Agile IT team leads assigned to the project.
- Be a team player, speak up when your spot issues, and ask questions when you're not sure about something.
- Working in fluid, complex, fast paced environments
- Will need to work Quality Assurance (QA) protocols. All work must be QA/verified by another team members.
- Dedication to customer satisfaction and getting it right the first time.
- Important Note - You must perform boring administrative tasks like billing and task management daily. Please don't apply if youre not able to follow IT and Project best practices...even if it's not the fun part of the job description.
- Must be an exceptional English language communicator (in verbal and written form).
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Agile IT - 10 months ago