Tracking Code: 10306
DRC is a leading provider of innovative management consulting, engineering, science and technology solutions to government customers. Strategic hires and acquisitions, including our June 2011 acquisition of High Performance Technologies Inc., have us well positioned for rapid growth in the Greater D.C. Metro Area. Our capabilities and responsiveness led DRC to be featured by Washington Technology as “one of the Top 5 Companies to Watch in 2011.” For more information, please visit our website at www.drc.com .
Support Program Evaluation and Effectiveness activities for the Defense Centers of Excellence (DCoE) for Psychological Health (PH) & Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) by:
- Establishing a comprehensive and standardized program evaluation and efficacy infrastructure, supported by an evidence-based methodology, protocols, tools and training that can be customized to evaluate the effectiveness of PH/TBI clinical and non-clinical programs.
- Provide statistical analysis to support decision-making by senior executive leadership regarding effectiveness of PH and TBI programs.
- Developing and/or leveraging an existing scoring systems to quickly and clearly characterize every DoD PH and TBI program with regard to maturity, quality of outcome, and value;
- Evaluating the cost effectiveness of individual PH, TBI, and R&P programs, and identify opportunities for replication or redirection of programming based on new areas of need;
- Experience with analyzing data to determine Cost Effectiveness and ROI
- Ability to consult and collaborate with DCoE staff and military healthcare providers, researchers, and policy makers to develop and execute statistocal models that will determine program effectiveness.
- Demonstrated experience in statistics and meta analyses, including knowledge/ability to execute research, analyze, survey, and interview methodologies to develop statistical models
- Strong public communication, and consultation skills, and ability to work with diverse policy makers, clinicians, and large working groups
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in military culture
- Desire and skill to work as member of an interdisciplinary team
- Flexibility a MUST!
Job Location: Arlington, VA, USA
Position Type: Full-Time
Dynamics Research Corporation
- 2 years ago - save job