At Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC), we’re committed to assisting government, industry and nonprofit organizations achieve world-class competitiveness. In carrying out that mission, we recognize that our employees are our most important asset. Our organization has been recognized continually as an exceptional place to work. Visit us online at www.ctc.com for more information.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and be recognized as a corporate innovator with a respected national reputation for solving complex technical challenges? Become a part of our team. CTC has an opportunity for a qualified Scenario Development Specialist/Support Staff in Kaneohe Bay, HA.
SCENARIO DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST/SUPPORT STAFF
Primary Responsibilities: This is a full-time position at Training Support Center (TSC), Marine Corps Base, Kaneohe Bay, HA. TSC provides scenario based exercises portraying current and future operations and preparing the war fighter for combat.
• Working alongside the TSC staff to provide in-depth, realistic training to Marines preparing for combat operations.
• Operate the RIPPLE (Reactive Information Propagation and Planning for Lifelike Exercises) system at the Training Support Center, which enables the creation of high level scenarios.
• Provide subject matter expertise on current Marine Corps theater operations and tactics, techniques and procedures. Conduct in-depth research to develop accurate and realistic, scenario-based training.
• Facilitate the integration of Mission Essential Tasks (METs), Master Scenario Event Lists (MSEL) and enable the logical development of complex scenarios and associated role-player development and integration.
• Provide technical expertise, oversight and training for the TSC server and networked computers.
• Identify user needs: identify and articulate updates and enhancements to the TSC software to the design engineers based on the user’s needs. Include design and architectural changes.
• Conduct testing of updates to TSC software. Participate in spiral-in and spin out software engineering processes. Communicate all results to design engineers.
• Maintain the TSC server and network. Install updates and patches, conduct routine maintenance.
• Candidate must possess a minimum of a Bachelor's degree plus 6-8 years of directly related experience or a Master’s degree plus 4-6 years of experience or a PhD plus 2-4 years of directly related experience.
• Prefer a senior Marine NCO or mid-grade officer who has computer skills, planning skills, combat experience, and some knowledge of working with Intel, SIGINT, combat arms.
• Proven military experience in at least one of the following areas is required: HUMINT, Military intelligence, Civil Military Operations, Information Operations, Observer-Controller and training exercise planning.
• Be proficient with TCP/IP packet analysis; application-based and state-based firewalls; and Internet services such as DNS, SMTP, HTTP and TLS.
• Candidate must have strong computer skills and be comfortable with installing software, operating back-up and restore systems/procedures, and troubleshooting system problems.
• Candidates must have excellent communication in both technical and non-technical terms, specific to the audience.
• Strong interpersonal skills and customer-focused attitude is also required. In addition, the selected candidate needs be very organized and able to keep accurate administrative records for all activities and enhancement requests.
Clearance: U.S. Citizenship required. Ability to obtain and maintain the appropriate U.S. Government clearance.
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, corporate values, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work. We have a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes online at:
Reference Code: SR#2014-0096
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."