Work within a team to assemble, store, load-in, strike and maintain scenery used for the live broadcast.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Works within a team to assemble, store, load, strike, and maintain scenery used for the live broadcast.
- Transport sets and props between broadcasting site and off site storage location.
- Performs routine maintenance and repair of sets and props
- Repairs damaged props/scenery on a daily basis (example, painting walls).
- Maintains the integrity of all set designs by ensuring the set is consistent with each airing and visually ready
- Drive Large Vehicles with Manual Transmission.
- 1-year previous carpentry experience and/or scenery experience required
- Valid Drivers License
- Able to drive 24’ box truck with a manual or standard transmission.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Word and Outlook.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to comprehend, read, learn, and understand instruction both written and oral.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Must be able to perform the following physical duties with or without a reasonable accommodation:
- Lifting, pulling, and pushing items over 50 lbs.
- Climbing ladders.
- Packaging/un-packaging items.
- Standing for extended periods of time.
- Use of hands or fingers to handle/feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Reach with arms.
- Balance, kneel, crouch, and crawl.
- An undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training or experience.
- Basic knowledge of studio equipment including sets, props, cameras, and lighting equipment.
M – F/must be flexible due to the needs of the business
HSN - 17 months ago
HSN is a leading interactive multichannel retailer, offering a curated assortment of exclusive products and top brand names to its...