Develop and/or maintain monthly schedules for Independent Contractor and/or Employed providers.
- Obtain availability and scheduling preferences from contracted providers sixty (60) days prior to month being scheduled.
- Assess coverage needs and generate schedules which guarantees physicians will be assigned his/her minimum commitment of shifts based on open availability.
- Confirm shifts with physicians.
- Update schedule to accommodate any changes that occur.
- Control additional pay at minimal levels and report to RVP weekly.
- Distribute schedules to providers by the first (1st) day of the month.
- Send original and revised schedules to hospitals by the second (2nd) day of the month for newly completed schedules and any other revisions as changes occur.
- Update New Physician Sheet, which goes to Credentialing, Accounting, Patient Services, and Reimbursement departments.
- Complete provider information forms for any new provider at a particular facility and/or any changes in address or other provider information
- Enter APAY/Holiday Pay (as appropriate) in the Tangier EPS system
- Complete monthly hours for payroll via the online sign in sheet from Tangier Web
- Complete the accounting of payroll hours obtained from Tangier Web and submit to Payroll by the 1st of each month no later than 5pm. Facilities utilizing Lease Providers must be submitted no later than noon.
- Update and maintain provider contact information in SFDC
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with contracted providers
- Input physician’s first scheduled date in SFDC
- Communicate vital information to the team obtained from daily provider contact.
- Maintain adherence to all SG and Scheduling protocols and policies
- High school graduate
- 1 –2 years of higher education preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Has demonstrated above-average computer skills
- Persistent and tenacious
- Ability to negotiate with provider
- Has demonstrated ability to work in a Team Environment
Schumacher Group provides competitive benefits and salaries to its employees and is committed to employee development and workplace satisfaction.
Our current offerings, which may vary by employment status, location, and/or division, include:
Schumacher Group is committed to excellent medicine, excellent service, and excellent business, all to be accomplished with excellent character. We make ongoing investments in our most valuable asset, our people, through continuous learning and development. We also support and encourage participation in a variety of community and charitable events.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Basic and Supplemental Employee Life Insurance
- Supplemental Spouse and Dependent Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan with a Company match
- Additional Voluntary Benefits such as Cancer Insurance, Critical Assist, Medical Gap Coverage, and Accident Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Credit Union
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Discount Programs
- Wellness assessment and activities
The above list is a general listing of benefits that promote healthy living and work-life balance. Benefits may differ based on employment status, location, and division.
Schumacher Group - 8 months ago