The Scheduler is responsible for scheduling job applicants into predetermined time slots, utilizing a web based software package, and processing applicant information/inquiries. This part-time position is part of a flexible workforce which requires the following:
The pay rate for this position is set at $10.50 an hour. There is no guarantee of hours.
- availability to work a minimum of 3 days per week
- availability to work a minimum of 6.5 hours a day
- Interacting with candidates via telephone, utilizing scripted information.
- Working in a fast paced, customer service environment.
- Making a set number of calls per day based on assignments.
- Achieving project deadlines and metrics (customer satisfaction, quality, productivity, etc.)
- Maintaining accurate and timely output reports.
- Operating all hardware and working with software in assigned work area (e.g. PC, ACD telephone, MS Office).
- Assisting in project related administrative activities (e.g., quality checks, data entry, material management, faxing, e-mail, copying).
- Demonstrating professionalism in all interactions.
- Participating in team meetings.
(These are the minimum qualifications you need to be considered for the job)
- Strong internal and external client service orientation.
- Strong communication/telephone skills.
- High work standards and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to learn new processes quickly and integrate developmental feedback.
- Ability to learn multiple software applications for scheduling.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities/projects.
- Tolerance for stress.
- Ability to work flexible hours into the evening, including occasional weekends.
- Associate's degree.
- Experience with phone based communication methods.
- Call center or customer service experience.
Development Dimensions International, Inc. - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard