Faithful+Gould is a leading project management consultancy protecting and maximizing our clients’ interests in the planning and delivery of projects. Operating at the forefront of our industry for more than 60 years, we provide a blend of services to the public and private sectors. We pride ourselves on collaborating with client teams and developing long-term relationships, while striving to optimize our clients’ project planning, delivery and operations, regardless of the size, environment or industry.We deliver services to clients in the automotive, aviation and transport, commercial, education, energy, food and beverage, government and defense, health care, infrastructure and pharmaceutical industries. Headquartered in New York, we employ more than 500 professionals throughout North America, and we are a member of the Atkins group of companies, one of the world’s leading engineering and design consulting firms. For additional information please visit fgould.com.
Faithful+Gould is looking for mid to senior level Project Schedulers with Primavera P6 and expertise. You will be based in the Minneapolis office and assigned to client projects in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area to assist our veteran team of Consultants in the preparation and updating of bar chart or critical path method (CPM) schedules.
Typical duties and responsibilities will include:
We are looking for candidates with a Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or a similar technical field of study and 5+ years of relevant experience in the scheduling field. Construction or Oil and Gas/Refinery experience is a big plus.
- Supports the project team and stakeholders with time management and control.
- Develops and updates summary level as well as detailed schedules.
- Develops lists of design, procurement, construction and post construction activities based on review of design documents, examination of site conditions and discussions with Owners, design consultants and contractors.
- Identifies major milestones, critical approvals and long lead procurement items.
- Determines reasonable schedule logic and constraints based on discussion with task owners and/or teams.
- Develops realistic activity durations based on production rates and available manpower based on discussion with task owners and/or teams.
- Assigns resources (cost, labor or material) to activities and develops cash flow reports and resource histograms.
- Evaluates critical and near critical path activity sequences.
- Assesses actual progress based on site inspections.
- Identifies schedule changes and trends.
- Develops earned value reports.
- Suggests corrective actions and/or develop recovery plans when delays are anticipated or occur.
- Reviews architect and contractor prepared schedules.
- Prepares post construction as-built schedules and lessons learned reports.
Our consultants are highly articulate, have clear and analytical approach to problem solving, and strong decision making abilities. We need excellent communication and presentation skills.
You need strong understanding of CPM (critical path method) concepts and calculations and strong understanding of earned value concepts, calculations, and rules of credit. You need excellent skills in Primavera P6 and/or Microsoft Projects scheduling software and report presentation skills.
You must thoroughly understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Internet, Intranet, Microsoft Office Suite, and Adobe Acrobat.
We offer a direct hire position at a competitive salary with a broad benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, disability, legal, hospitalization and other valuable voluntary options; time-off programs; flexible work schedules; 401(k) with employer match; professional and career development opportunities through our corporate university, as well as a highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program; and an unmatched culture focused on client-service, quality, and the tireless pursuit of excellence in all we do.
If you have enthusiasm for great work and great projects and want to offer your commitment to provide unmatched support to our clients and partners we want to hear from you today!
We provide a practical approach to FM consultancy services that offers independent best practice advice in all areas of premises and...