This person will be responsible for general administrative tasks within the Production department. Tasks will include using Excel, Word, e-mail and other administrative tasks as needed.
- General administrative skills (working with excel, e-mail).
- Good PC skills
- Previous experience working for a manufacturing company preferred
- Previous administrative experience preferred
- Good communication skills
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Strong character
- 401(k) plan with a generous company match and no waiting period to start participating.
- Paid Time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life/Disability insurance
- Our greatest benefit is the opportunity for growth! We promote from within and value continuous process improvements!