High school graduate or GED equivalent.
Registration or scheduling experience.
Experience using multi-line telephone systems.
Accurately type at least 55 words per minute.
Medical office experience.
Required Skills include:
Scheduling Clerk responsibilities will include:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Concise, legible handwriting or printing
- Exceptional organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to perform duties with frequent interruptions
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Proficiency with Windows based applications.
- Scheduling a series of patient treatments
- Providing information to promote patient understanding of procedures and treatments
- Answering multi-line telephone systems and appropriately directing inquiries
- Greeting patients that arrive for therapy appointments
- Obtaining patient information from various offices necessary for patient treatment and accurate registration
- Maintaining records and files on current patients
- Recording and entering daily charges
As a regional, nonprofit health care system, Munson Healthcare provides direct access to more than 320 physicians, representing 41 specialty...