Date Open |
: June 25, 2013
- A Master’s degree from an accredited college in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or a related Mental Health field. Must be a LSW or LPC; LISW or LPCC is preferred.
- Must be qualified to provide counseling, psychotherapy, family therapy and related services to population referred for outpatient services.
- A minimum of three to five years’ experience working with mentally ill and delinquent youth and their families of different cultural and socio-economic backgrounds.
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends.
- Must have the ability to utilize an electronic medical records system proficiently.
- Highly motivated, flexible, independent, excellent communication skills, ability to engage difficult youth and their families, and knowledge of social systems required.
- Therapist is required to have a valid driver’s license, good driving record, own vehicle with vehicle liability insurance.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides therapeutic services to the clients.
- These services include individual and family therapy and group therapy as well as consultation with staff in order to attain treatment goals.
- Provides services to outpatient clients and families.
- Performs initial assessment of each child
- Develops a treatment plan within one month of the child’s admission to services.
- Engage parents and family members in treatment, providing psycho-educational information about nurturing and behavior management.
- Limited to assessments, service plan, progress reports, and termination report.
- The Therapist will transport clients in personal or agency vehicles as needed.
Submit resumes to:
St. Aloysius Orphanage
Attn: Human Resources
4721 Reading Road
Cincinnati, OH 45237
FAX: 513-842-1749 or email email@example.com
St. Aloysius Orphanage is an Equal Opportunity Employer
St. Aloysius - 5 months ago