2013-2014 OPENING : SCHOOL COUNSELOR, 10-month, F/T (Salt River Elementary School)
We want you to join our team if you qualify with:
• Masters Degree in Counseling, Social Work, or related field with appropriate
• Arizona Certification with a Guidance Counselor endorsement to function as a School Counselor.
• Successful experience conducting individual, group and family counseling within a school setting.
• Demonstrated competency in program development and guidance program administration, career and academic assessment, psychological assessment and other applicable skills and abilities.
• Experience working with Native American Population Preferred.
To view a complete job description, click on "School Counselor Job Description" link on this page.
To view our salary schedule, click the "Certified Salary Schedule" link on this page
k12jobspot.com - 23 months ago