5-7 years experience in School Food Service Management required.
• Completely knowledgeable regarding USDA requirements for NSLP and the new HHFKA
• ServSafe or similar certified – Must be knowledgeable of all local ordinances.
• Degree in nutrition, dietetics, hospitality or other related field preferred.
• Culinary background is preferred - Must have a passion and an interest in food
• Working knowledge of cooking procedures and recipe adherence and scaling.
• Must have demonstrated experience developing talent and managing multiple priorities
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications is required.
Whitsons School Nutrition is looking for a careeer minded School Food Service Professionals to join our team!
We are currently in search of a seasoned School Lunch Directors to lead the team at School Lunch Programs in Interboro School District. Must have minimum of 5 years high volume K12 experience. Must be strong leader to assist in bringing the team together in a successful school lunch program.
Some of the responsibilities include:
Responsible for all accounting components.
Ensures that all aspects of program completely comply with all state and federal requirements of a K12 program.
Coordinates and supervises production, merchandising, quality and cost control, labor management and employee training.
Recruits, hires, develops and retains team.
Able to effectively communicate verbally, electronically and written with clients, parents, students and support staff.
Whitsons Culinary Group - 5 months ago
Whitsons Culinary Group is among the region's largest and most innovative dining service companies, providing a wide variety of services...