School Nurse RN
*Registered Nurse needed full-time for summer session. Day time hours, Monday - Friday. Position can continue as a substitute nurse at our school in the fall.
Provides health care services to students by performing the following duties:
• Plans school health program, in cooperation with senior nurse and
school administrative personnel.
• Facilitates learning through the promotion of wellness.
• Participates in health assessments and reviews findings to
evaluate health status of students and progress of program.
• Notifies families when students need physical examinations and
assists in locating health resources
• May instruct classes in subjects such as childcare and first aid and
implements nursing policies to meet emergencies.
• Serves as a medical resource for students, staff and families.
• Writes individualized Health Care Plans for students.
Associate's degree in Applied Science in Nursing (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or nursing school.NYS License as a Registered Professional Nurse. A valid New York State Driver’s License and ability to drive and driving record acceptable for agency insurance coverage are required.
Wildwood Programs. - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard