2013-2014 OPENING : SCHOOL PRINCIPAL, 12-month, F/T (Salt River Elementary School)
We want you to join our team if you qualify with:
• Arizona Standard Elementary Education K-8 Principal's Certificate or ability to obtain appropriate endorsement to serve in this capacity required.
• Three (3) years of successful track record as a Principal in an educational environment.
• Previous successful experience in serving as an Elementary Principal preferred.
• Demonstrated experience and competency required in areas of personnel supervision and evaluation; educational assessment, planning, program resources; participative management; communication skills; effective teaching and learning styles; educational research; leadership development; cultural based curriculum, school climate development; educational transformation and restructuring; and other appropriate areas of competency.
• Sensitive to the needs of all students, especially those deemed "at risk" and/or children of special needs.
• Experience working with Native American or bicultural student population is preferred . Previously demonstrated experience in working with under performing schools preferred.
Experience with Bureau of Indian Education school programs.
Pay Range: $81,750 - 109,961 DOE
To see the entire job description, click the "School Principal Job Description" link on this page
k12jobspot.com - 7 months ago