Categories: Behavioral Health, Counseling, Social work, Case Management, Education
This position provides behavioral health services to Lake County schools and community groups. Responsibilities include:
- Working in the schools performing individual and group services (counseling and CPSTS).
- Making home visits.
- Linking & coordinating families to community resources.
- Assessing client development, psychological and psychiatric needs to make appropriate referrals.
- Advocating on behalf of clients.
- Monitoring behavioral symptoms.
- Performing crisis intervention as needed.
- Providing direct service to clients in the event of an emergency.
Crossroads - 22 months ago