Serco Inc. is a leading provider of professional, technology and management services focused on the federal government. We advise, design, integrate and deliver solutions that transform how clients achieve their missions. Our customer-first approach, robust portfolio of services and global experience enable us to respond with solutions that achieve outcomes with value. Headquartered in Reston, VA, Serco Inc. has approximately 9,000 employees with an annual revenue of $1.5 billion and is part of a $6.6 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. Serco recognizes that our employees are our most valuable asset. Our successes directly relate to our employees. At Serco, we listen, respect and support our employees and through continuous training, development and information-sharing, we advance talent internally, enhancing career growth and progression which enables not only our employees to excel but enables our customers to excel as well. Our employees personally can make a difference. It is not just a job at Serco; at Serco, we offer career opportunities. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/D/V).
Program Management & Acquisition Support
Serco’s Intelligence Business Unit is comprises over 300 cleared professionals who serve a variety of Intelligence Community and Department of Defense customers who stand on the front lines of defense for our nation. The unit employs specialists focused on acquisition and program management, systems engineering, cyber security, signals and intelligence analysis, financial management, human capital, and information technology.
Serco is seeking a Scientist to support its’ client’s needs.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Perform as the highest level technical expert, providing both internal and external consulting services.
- Work independently on advanced systems/software analysis projects.
- Develop and may conduct training programs.
- Remain current in operating systems/software analysis technological developments and applications.
- Recommend future direction or projects to management.
- Provide expertise and direction in the development or modification of complex software programs to enhance an operating system.
CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS A TS/SCI WITH POLY CLEARANCE
Employment Type: Full time
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Math, Electrical Engineering, or related field and a minimum of ten to twelve years of relevant work experience are required.
- Work is generally performed in a normal office environment where there is minimal exposure to unpleasant and/or hazardous working conditions.
- Job assignments may require working at client site where working conditions may vary.
- Travel may be required.
Career Level: Advanced Career
Serco , Inc. - 15 months ago
Serco employs over 100,000 people in more than 30 countries, delivering local services informed by many years of international experience...