Ke`aki Technologies, LLC, headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii, is a Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO) owned business. A premier government services company, Ke`aki Technologies offers a full spectrum of solutions that improve the performance and operational effectiveness of our government and Department of Defense customers. Our mission synchronized solutions are designed to deliver exactly what our customers need, when they need it. From base and range operations to biomedical defense support to telecommunications and IT services, we deliver the exact talent, tools and technologies needed to meet mission requirements.
Ke`aki Technologies has an exciting opportunity for a Scientist. The position will be located at the Omnibus Program and Engineering Technical Support Center (OPETS) located in Ft. Detrick, MD and Ft. Belvoir, VA. This position requires a security clearance and a signed confidentiality agreement.
Please note: This position is contingent upon award.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Provide scientific oversight and technical knowledge in the areas of bioengineering, biology, chemistry, and vaccine development.
- Support and analyze the development of medical technologies, including:
o Developing, overseeing, and reviewing proposals, protocols, and study designs to support nonclinical (i.e., immunogenicity, toxicity, and efficacy) and clinical testing, assay development, and manufacturing efforts
o Assessing technology readiness levels
o Ensuring test protocols conform with FDA requirements
o Authoring and editing documents, reports, and briefings; interpret technical data, specifications, and requirements
o Assisting in development of risk management efforts.
- Work closely with the product team to solve problems and ensure application of appropriate scientific principles to meet technical requirements.
Job Type: Full-Time
- Successful completion of a full course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a Master’s Degree, preferably with a major in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Engineering Management, or a related discipline, and DAU Level III certification in SPRDE, or the civilian equivalent, are required. A combination of a Bachelor’s Degree, DAU Level III certification in SPRDE, and 8 years of experience may be substituted for a Master’s Degree.
- 10 years of general experience, 5 years of experience in a program office or similar organization, and 3 years of experience in a science and technology program office management position.
- Able to provide technical representation at conferences and intra- and interagency meetings, as needed.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Ke`aki Technologies LLC is a fast growing government service provider. Employees enjoy competitive salaries; a 401K plan with company match; medical, dental, disability, and life insurance coverage; tuition reimbursement; paid vacation and sick time; and 10 paid holidays.
For additional information on Ke`aki Technologies, LLC, please visit www.keakitech.com.
Ke`aki Technologies, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA) and applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, disability, national origin, marital status, or genetic information.
Ke`aki Technologies - 22 months ago