At Immedia, we create inspiring retail. From brainstorm to final installation, we’ve partnered with retailers, brand marketers & corporations to develop environments, displays & graphics for over 50 years. Each project begins with our unrivaled creative design & prototyping; this is where the magic happens and the vision is cast. In-house printing, fabrication, kitting & distribution—plus our obsession for details—makes the vision a reality. We’re Immedia, and we’re redefining retail, one display at a time.
Immedia is growing! We are looking for Screen Printers to set-up, operate, tear down and trouble shoot printing on 4 or 5 bed in line screen printing presses. This position is the Weekend Evening Shift at our headquarters in Minneapolis working a rotating 12 hour schedule, 5pm-5:30 a.m. three days one week (Friday-Sunday) and four days the next week (Thursday-Sunday).
Immedia, a subsidiary of Liberty Diversified International (LDI), is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. LDI spans a number of key markets including paper and packaging, precision machining, workplace environments and building products. With operations in North America, Europe and Asia, LDI employs more than 1,400 people around the globe.
- Set-up, operate, tear-down and trouble shoot various printing presses.
- Coach and mentor less experienced printers.
- Read and interpret procedure sheets and blueprints.
- Ability to achieve press run rates to maintain scheduled work.
- Check work visually and dimensionally against standards to ensure quality.
- Perform routine maintenance activities such as cleaning, greasing, and lubricating machines and discarding scrap.
- Willing to aid other areas of the Screening Value Stream which could include but is not limited to packaging parts, running production lines, screen prep or cross-shifting to other areas.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Participate in process improvement efforts
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of High School education or equivalent, prefer 2 years trade school graduate.
- 5 or more years of printing in manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of 4 color process and tools used to measure color.
- Color management or G7 training
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in PC skills.
- Understanding of UV inks.
- Forklift and preventive maintenance experience.
- Basic understanding of Lean Manufacturing concepts.
- Basic understanding of ISO-9000
- Ability and willingness to work overtime.