Scrum Master/Technical Project Manager-14000578
Day to day responsibilities include managing technical projects to support the Serve Business and Partnership needs.
- Consumer facing solutions or risk analysis applications.
- Extensive experience in building highly integrated, cross functional teams including business and technology resources is required.
- Candidates must have experience in guiding project teams through the ideation, requirements, design, build, and test phases of a project.
- Candidates must have experience running multiple projects, typically two to five months in duration, depending on the size, scope, and effort duration.
- Experience with building and maintaining multiple Microsoft Project plans is preferred.
- Assist in the engineering of mobile solutions when vetting new project requests from cross-functionality teams and stakeholders (Mobile, Marketing, New Ventures, etc.)
- Provide subject-matter level of technical expertise across different mobile platforms such as Android, iOS, and HTML5 (e.g. API capabilities, SDK capabilities, etc.)
- Candidates must demonstrate the ability to work well with Technical Leads in application development and infrastructure.
- Specifically, the Technical Project Managers must establish the agreed upon work plan including activities, dependencies, scope, and requirements traceability.
- Technical Project Managers will engage their Technical Lead counterparts as often as on a daily basis to identify potential problems and drive through to a solution.
- Previous experience with SCRUM highly desired
- Candidates must have thorough understanding of SDLC methodologies including but not limited to Waterfall & Agile.
- Candidates must have executive presentation experience, specifically presenting project progress and packaging business appropriate decisions in situations where a change to scope, effort or duration is required.
- Technical Project Managers must build strong relationships with their Business and Technical Leads. Strong negotiating skills are required.
- Must be able to work with limited direction and drive results.
- Candidates must be attentive to detail, e.g., documenting decisions and agreements.
- BS Degree Required. Graduate Degree Preferred.
Primary Location: US-New York-New York
We’re a company of inclusion—built on service, secured by trust and driven by forward thinking. For more than 160 years,...