Perimeter-area cutting-edge open-source web development shop needs an Agile/SCRUM tester. In this 12 month plus contract, you will work on a very collaborative SCRUM team with 3 developers, a product owner, and a scrum master.
You will be focused on User Story Testing and Acceptance Tests. Specifically, you will help automate traceability of Stories, Acceptance Criteria and Test cases through the integration of frameworks such as Gherkin/Cucumber. This position is 80% Manual & 20% Automation. The right individual is someone with strong web application testing experience on a SCRUM team.
If you have the required experience and would like to learn more, please apply today.
- Strong Web Application Tester w/3+ years of Agile/SCRUM.
- Very Proficient with User-Story Testing & Acceptance Tests.
- Mix of Manual and Automation Testing (80% manual).
- Cucumber/Gherkin (open-source automation tool) or similar.
- Energetic, personable, and technology-focused personality is a must
JobServe USA - 16 months ago