Examples of Duties:
• Report to site fifteen minutes prior to start of first scheduled game
• Assist with set up of all equipment needed for the game.
• Review team rosters from managers
• Operate score-clock per instructions provided.
• Assist with the return and securing of equipment and supplies to assigned storage area at the end of the session.
• Wear Parks and Recreation staff uniform per the City of Appleton dress code
• Provide game score sheets to Facility Supervisor at the end of the work shift
• Sign own name on the results/pay sheet for hours worked
• Knowledge of the rules and officiating skills of the game of football
• Ability to keep accurate records
• Ability to understand and effectively carry out oral and written instructions
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees and public in a courteous and tactful manner
• Ability to work accurately under pressure
• Adhere to City of Appleton and Departmental policies and procedures
Employment Season: Fall
Work Location: Appleton Memorial Park
Pay Grade: 3
Level Required: Completion of two years of high school
City of Appleton, WI - 9 months ago