Examples of Duties:|
- Controls access to the water slide entrance and enforces all water slide rules and regulations
- Maintains activity control
- Maintains a safe environment for all patrons
- Communicates with lifeguard at the exit of the slide to ensure patron safety
- Administers first aid
- Administers CPR
- Responds to emergency situations, following established guidelines and maintaining composure
- Reports directly to the Pool Manager
- Cleans pool grounds and locker rooms
- Performs maintenance duties including mopping, washing windows, emptying trash, and any other task deemed necessary by the Pool Manager or Program Supervisor.
- Supervises locker rooms and pool grounds and reports any problems to the Pool Manager
- American Red Cross Adult, Infant, and Child CPR
- American Red Cross first aid certification or equivalent
- Ability to supervise and maintain control of patrons.
- Ability to enforce City of Appleton policies and procedures.
- Ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with other employees.
- Ability to take direction.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
Employment Season: June – August, 20+ hours / week
Position Reports To: Pool Manager, Program Supervisor
Work Location: Mead Pool
Pay Grade: 2
Minimum Age: 16