A Gander Mountain Sales Associate is responsible for delivering high quality customer service by building a picture of each customer’s ultimate objective.
- Assist customers in selecting products for their desired outdoor adventure
- Build loyal Gander Mountain customers by providing outstanding customer service through asking questions, listening, recommending products and closing the sale.
Gander Mountain is an EEO/AA Employer
- Must be 18 years of age to sell firearms
- Must be 21 years of age to sell handguns
- Proven ability to deliver unparalled customer service
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude
- Has a passion for the outdoors and possess outdoor experience either in a retail environment or from personal experience
Gander Mountain - 18 months ago
Gander Mountain has got the gear to get you out of the office and up the mountain. The company operates nearly 120 outdoor sporting goods...