A Gander Mountain Sales Associate is responsible for delivering high quality customer service by building a picture of each customer’s ultimate objective.
- Assist customers in selecting products for their desired outdoor adventure
- Build loyal Gander Mountain customers by providing outstanding customer service through asking questions, listening, recommending products and closing the sale.
Gander Mountain is an EEO/AA Employer
- Must be 18 years of age to sell firearms
- Must be 21 years of age to sell handguns
- Proven ability to deliver unparalled customer service
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude
- Has a passion for the outdoors and possess outdoor experience either in a retail environment or from personal experience
Gander Mountain has got the gear to get you out of the office and up the mountain. The company operates nearly 120 outdoor sporting goods...